Step into the pages of the mystery writer’s classic “Murder on the Orient Express,” in a suite that conjures images of the magnificent train that was the ultimate mode of European travel between Paris and Constantinople in the 1800s.
The opulent private suite features a painted black-lacquer and gold lettered entryway reminiscent of a European train station platform, a berth-style king size bed, elegant seating area with fireplace, Tiffany-style lamps, and a private outdoor garden terrace.
The exotic décor in the spa will have guests feeling like they stepped into a lavish bath in Istanbul with special amenities including a tiled steam room with a rainfall shower. A separate whirlpool room features a deep oversized tub, hanging lanterns, ornately carved paneling, and a soft built-in lounging area.
*Special Holiday pricing may include additional offerings. Please visit our website or call (651)430-2955 for more details.
Click Here For More Details
ABOUT THIS ROOM
- Bose Radio sound system and CD player with iPod connection
- Climate control with individual remote
- Gourmet breakfast included
- Nightly social hour with hors d'oeuvres and wine served from 5:00-6:00pm
- Complimentary bottled water, coffee, tea, soft drinks and ice available in our beverage area
- Champagne and fine wines, available for purchase
- King Size Bed
- Waterfall Faucet
- Oversized whirlpool tub
- Private Bath
- Rainfall Steam Shower
- Live-flame Gas Fireplace
- Private Garden Terrace with Private Entrance